Facilities at our campus
• Safe & secure dormitory accommodations on-campus are separate male and female
• We care for the well-being of each and every individual student
• All non-smoking double and single rooms
• All rooms are uniquely designed with marine animals’ themes decorations.
• Free WIFI service, and complimentary snacks and beverages
• On campus modern, and comfortable Wi-fi friendly facility with an adjacent social café
• Resources: books, research papers, magazines, newspapers, online database
• Services: Inter-library loan (PSU Library Network), (PULINET), and other university libraries, OPAC service, self-service photocopy (fee), and private study rooms for 3-5 people
• Promoting a healthy lifestyle for students, faculty and the surrounding community
• Facilities include: a covered/ semi indoor Olympic size swimming pool. badminton, basketball, volleyball, and tennis (indoor & outdoor) and fitness center
• A versatile area used for teaching or entertaining with restrooms facilities and Wi-Fi
• Seating, and bar seating arrangements with a commercial kitchen facility
• This full-service air-conditioned café with free Wi-Fi is separate from the main building
• The Sweet Factory café facility is used to integrate student’s business theoretical studies as well as practical trainings while serving the general public
Our classrooms are climate controlled, with modern electronic teaching aids for ease of learning, all rooms are Wi-Fi connected.
• Currently, 80 workstations with LAN Internet, current Microsoft products
• Also including network printing, scanning, IT support staff on premises, climate-controlled, and CCTV monitored instructional rooms
This classroom is in a nature theme setting, equipped with a professional interactive white board. The intelligent system support enhances students' learning experience.
A comfortable relaxed area with tables an assortment of chairs, couches, bean bags, and learning booths allow students to receive extra support, share knowledge and participate in individual or group learning activities.
The restaurant: comprehensive detail teaching, from cloth napkin to table preparation, breakfast to five-star formal event dining.
The bar: Learning by demonstration, tastings of all various types of beverages, students become familiar with professional restaurant & bar equipment
• International and Thai cuisine courses are foundational in nature
• Designed with key culinary building blocks and international HACCP procedures
• We believe the ingredients to effective training include curriculum, and practical lab training which prepares students for actual restaurant internships
• New hotel rooms are set up with king and queen size beds, and functioning restroom
• Students are taught to prepare rooms for guest staring with professional hygiene, and sanitization techniques, the art of towel folding, honeymoon design preparation
A recently built front office area, dedicated to welcoming guests professionally, while interacting and learning on the international OPERA system.
• A realistic plane interior for flight attendant practice
• Preparation training to handle on-board etiquette, and various levels of situations.
• Students are prepared for a challenging, competitive and aircraft environment career
Equipped as an airport professional check in counter with computers and LCD monitors.